DuraMag is proud to offer the highest quality aluminum truck bodies and van bodies on the market. All DuraMag bodies are 100% aluminum, ensuring they’re rust-free, unlike steel bodies. They’re also made here in the USA, and most importantly, we offer a 5-year warranty on our truck body products- the strongest warranty in the industry. Most of our competitors offer a 1-year warranty, with a select few offering 3-year warranties. Our question has always been, if we can’t stand behind our products strongly, how can our customers? Having said that, we understand that even under the best circumstances, things arise. Therefore, if the unexpected happens, we want you to know that you’re in good hands.
Please note: coverage periods are limited from the date of sale to the original purchaser for the specified period of coverage. Our warranty is non-transferrable between owners and trucks.
5 Year Coverage:
- The structural extruded framework of the body will be free from defects in materials and craftsmanship for a period of 5 Years, subject to any limitations or exclusions herein.
1 Year Coverage:
- All lighting, wiring, locks, latches, hardware, fasteners, doors, chutes, custom options manufactured and installed by F3, and water sealants for a period of one year, subject to any further limitation or exclusions herein.
90 Day Coverage:
- The installation of non F3 manufactured products, installed at F3’s factory, for a period of 90 days.
- These products include but are not limited to: tarps, ramps, lift gates, hoists, power units, hydraulic units, motors, electronic devices, cameras, customer requested specialty items or any other accessory item installed but not manufactured by F3, subject to any further limitations or exclusions herein.
- F3 will assist owner with necessary 3rd party product warranty information on such products.
30 Day Coverage:
- The mounting of the body to the chassis, if installed at the factory, for a period of 30 days.
- This includes all mounting hardware, U bolts, door adjustments, etc., subject to any further limitations or exclusions herein.
If you experience issues that you believe are subject to the warranty, contact F3 directly for information on how to proceed (207-660-4700). You must inform F3 of any claims within 30 days of discovery and immediately if they are structural issues. Furthermore, the warranty period begins on the day of purchase by the original end user. You must register your purchase online on our website within 30 days of the purchase date. You will receive a confirmation email that your body is registered, as well as a copy of your warranty. Failure to meet this condition will automatically void the warranty.
An Aluminum Market Revolution
Since we entered the aluminum truck bodies industry, we’ve been a part of the market shift in truck equipment, where manufacturers are moving away from heavy, outdated steel and towards durable aluminum products. Our goal has always been, and still is, to create an efficient manufacturing process that allows us to provide superior aluminum truck bodies at pricing that’s competitive with lower quality steel. By doing so, we’re able to offer our customers the things that matter, such as better gas mileage for their work trucks, no more fighting with rust repair, and the ability to have higher payloads. Not to mention eliminating the need for constant repainting of their trucks, as well as reduced wear and tear.
The exciting transition from steel products to aluminum, is not a new trend. In fact, our management team at F3 (the parent company to DuraMag) drove this market change in the recreational trailer industry. As of 1995, less than 10% of these trailers were built from aluminum. Today, aluminum trailers account for more than 40% of all recreational trailers. The F3 team drove that change by developing and marketing superior aluminum trailers that sold at steel prices. Our focused effort resulted in the creation of the largest manufacturer of aluminum recreational trailers in North America. We’re determined to have the same impact on the truck bodies and van bodies industries as well.